When – Phase I: March 2015 – April 2016 (13 Months)
Phase II: Feb 2018 – Nov 2018 (10 Months)
– Performed 100% of the UX Research
– Performed 100% of the UX Design
(Site-Mapping – User Flow – Task Flow)
– Performed 100% of the UX Analysis
– Performed 100% of the Content Strategy
– Performed 100% of the Content Creation
Starting Point – An Idea
No Web Traffic
End Point – 100-Page Content Management System
Web Traffic: Increased 100%
Engagement Rates: Have gone as high as 16 Minutes per Session
Who is the audience?
UX Designers – Digital Marketers – Web Developers – SEO Specialists – Webmasters – Data Managers – CEO’s
What are we trying to accomplish?
2. Compel Users to Visit
3. Prove Expertise
4. Provide Proof of Concept – Build a Website to Model to Others to Emulate
Primary Objective – Highlight Expertise & Illustrate Digital Marketing & UX Design Perspective
Why do users care?
Users who want to read and engage with content from a trusted source – Use Mollify for Digital Business Information
How to Accomplish Objective – Create the Most Quality Content Possible
Agenda: Continue to Provide Accurate – Verified Information