When – Nov 2016 – June 2017 (8 Months)
– Performed 100% of the UX Research
– Performed 100% of the UX Design
(Site-Mapping – User Flow – Task Flow)
– Performed 100% of the Analysis
– Performed 100% of the Content Strategy
– Performed 100% of the Content Creation
Starting Point – The Product Owner had a Vision that involved a Globe and a Map
No Web Traffic
End Point – Robust 25 – Page Content Management System
Web Traffic: Increased 100%
Engagement Rates: Are much Higher than the Avg. Business Site
Who is the audience?
Everyone Interested in Global Relief
What are we trying to accomplish?
- Compel Users to Visit
- Provide News and Information
- Compel Users to Join in the Relief Effort & Donate Money to their Specific Cause
Primary Objective – Motivate People to Donate
Why do users care?
People have Big Hearts – We want to Educate them on Catastrophes happening around and Give them a Mechanism to Help
How to Accomplish Objective – Educate and Streamline the Donation Process
Agenda: Provide News Updates – Educate Users – Provide a Platform for Users to Get Involved