The New Website
At the outset, the primary purpose of a website was to create a first impression. With the evolution of Web 2.0 and focus on collective intelligence, the New Website has evolved into an interactive, user-centric, information hub.
New websites have evolved into virtual command posts. They now allow prospective customers an opportunity to visit: engage, interact, and learn about the business. Today’s customers place a greater value on transparency. As a result, they now expect to participate in the corporate environment.
Think of a New Website or Content Management System (CMS) as a virtual storefront – When you walk into a store, how do you choose a product? Do you like to browse? Do you like to analyze? Do you like to watch a video of the product in action? How do you figure out if that product will be right for you?
When building a new website or CMS platform, our objective is to create a platform as close to reality as possible. Our primary goal is to give the user the best experience possible; the better experience the person has in your store, the better opportunity you have of acquiring them as a customer. We want users to learn as much about the product as they desire.
Our Goal is to build you an accurate, consistent, digital platform, one that will maximize the position of your organization for present and future growth. We strive to put you at the top of every search, cross-market your business on multiple platforms, and help grow your overall trust and transparency across the web. We use the Google Algorithm as our roadmap to success.
We build most of our New Content Management Systems in WordPress
WordPress is a free and open-source website tool, based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in the world, with more than 75 million websites worldwide. WordPress features include a plugin architecture (additional software components) which extends its features allowing us to add various tools and resources
WordPress has over 50,000 plugins available, each of which offers custom functions and features enabling users to tailor their sites to their specific needs. These customizations range from(i.e communication, payment, blogging, video, search engine optimization, to client portals used to display private information.
Here is a list of Popular Plugins
- Wordfence Security – Does a deep server-side scan of your source code comparing it to the Official WordPress repository for core, themes, and plugins. Then Wordfence secures your site and makes it up to 50 times faster.
- Yoast SEO – The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps, Open Graph Meta Data: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.
- SEO Redirection – By this plugin, you can manage all your website redirection types easily.
- Super Socializer – A complete 360-degree solution to provide all the social features like Social Login, Social Commenting, Social Sharing and more.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP – Displays Google Analytics Reports and Real-Time Statistics in your Dashboard. Automatically inserts the tracking code in every page of your website.
- YouTube Advanced by Embed Plus – YouTube embed plugin. Customize a YouTube embed with your own annotations, links, and extra controls.
- WP Google Fonts – The WordPress Google Fonts Plugin makes it even easier to add and customize Google fonts on your site through WordPress.
- W3 Total Cache – The highest rated and most complete WordPress performance plugin. Dramatically improve the speed and user experience of your site. Add browser, page, object and database caching as well as minify and content delivery network (CDN) to WordPress.
- BackUpWordPress Backup Plugin – Simple automated backups of your WordPress powered website.
- Verify Ownership – An easy way to add Google, Yahoo, Bing, Alexa, and Pinterest meta tag verification codes to your site and gets ownership verified. It also adds statistics scripts to the footer of your site.
- Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog.
- Online Payments with PayPal and Stripe – vCita PayPal Payments plugin for WordPress helps you accelerate the billing cycle! In just a few clicks, you can add a PayPal “Pay Now” payment button to any page
- TinyMCE Advanced – Enables advanced features and plugins in TinyMCE, the visual editor in WordPress.
We tailor the plugin architecture specific to each project.
Once we have gathered your insights, discussed the layout/design, we begin to build – Educational, Interactive, User-centric, Business Hub.
We either migrate, cut & paste, or simply rebuild your current website into WordPress. (If you do not currently have a website, that’s ok. We love working with a clean slate)
Each Page we build is Optimized with the following:
- 300 – 500 Words per page (Written >30 Flesh-Kincaid Readability Test) Digital storytelling is the process of enhancing user satisfaction: improving usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided by the interaction between the user and the business. Digital storytelling keeps users engaged, creates a valuable experience while reinforcing a company’s expertise and credibility.
- Videos and Images will be added to maximize engagement.
- Meta Tags (Titles)
- Meta Tags (Description)
- Header Tag Optimization (i.e. H1, H2, H3’s)
- Image Optimization – Create ALT Tags for Images (Anchor Text for Images), filename, title, description.
Training on Editing Your Content Management System – We schedule a quick 15-minute phone training on accessing your system, making edits, adding pages, etc. If you need additional training, we will be happy to help. Adding new pages and making changes can be done with ease.
Phase 3 (Optional)
Where would you like your digital storefront to be located? If you had your choice, would you prefer your storefront to be located in Nowhere, Oklahoma (Real Place) or on Madison Avenue in New York City?
Having a well-designed CMS with a little web presence is similar to having an incredible superstore in the middle of nowhere. As incredible as your superstore may be, if not strategically located, finding new customers will be a constant challenge. We try to get every business we work with front and center, to get their virtual superstore on the internet’s Madison Avenue.
Our Google Strategy Package will increase your business’s ability to be found by prospective customers which will ultimately grow your business.
Mollify’s Content Management System Pricing:
Small Business Package
Includes up to 5 visually stimulating, purposefully constructed, well written, mobile friendly, optimized pages
(Typically can be built in 4-5 weeks or 160 – 200 working hours)
Cost of Small Business Package – $4999
Standard Business Package
Includes up to 10 visually stimulating, purposefully constructed, well written, mobile friendly, optimized pages
(Typically can be built in 8-9 weeks or 320 – 360 working hours)
Cost of Standard Business Package – $9999
Deluxe Business Package
Includes up to 15 visually stimulating, purposefully constructed, well written, mobile friendly, optimized pages
(Typically can be built in 12-13 weeks or 480 – 520 working hours)
Cost of Enterprise Package $12,999
A 50% deposit will get us working on your business. Remainder paid upon completion and 100% Satisfied!!
You may pay securely using any Credit Card or PayPal account.
Please use the form below to complete your payment. A confirmation email will be sent to you once the charge has been made.